To consistently and dependably build/rebuild the finest residential structures on Cape Cod.
To reliably satisfy and respond to customer expectations and demand.
To turn each potential customer into a client, and eventually into an advocate in order to retain them for generations to come.
To provide our employees with an exceptional work environment that provides sustainable employment with opportunities for personal and professional development and growth.
To support the Cape Cod community through our actions and deeds.
Rogers and Marney, Inc. Principles
- Our principles guide us on each and every job. By following them, we guarantee that Rogers & Marney. Inc. offers the best service in the industry, bar none—which translates into very satisfied customers.
- We take pride in our work.
- We listen to our customers, deliver what they want, when they want it, according to a mutually agreed upon timeframe and budget.
- We always deliver accurate, complete and fair project estimates.
- We respect our client’s property. (We leave your property in better condition than the way we found it.)
- We work with you “your way”. i.e. you can be as involved as you like (or not) in your building project.
- We show up for work, ready to work each and every day until the project is complete.
- We fully and consistently communicate with our clients before, during and after the project is complete.
- We accurately build your home or addition according to the plans.
- We work harmoniously with your architect and other project professionals.
- We help facilitate all decisions so that your building project goes smoothly and is a dream come true.
- We strive to earn the abiding trust of each and every client.
- We perform our work in accordance with all safety regulations.